I currently work for Apple as a software engineer on the Internationalization team. I work to develop new ways for people of all languages to interact with their devices in clear and concise ways. Notable technologies used here:
- Objective-c, Swift, UIKit, and AppKit
- Compiler design and implementation
Working at First Orion, I developed machine learning models,iOS, Android applications to help protect consumers from fraudulent and unwanted calls. My primary responsibilities were:
- Design efficient applications which run silently in the background
- Improve “bad actor” recognition through machine learning
Researched the application of managed, type-safe languages to the Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX) chip. This project focused on implementing an application-separation toolkit and runtime for Java applications to leverage the security features of the Intel SGX security features.
- Implemented Java Native Interface (JNI) code for Inter Process Communication (IPC)
- Implemented a specialized Remote Procedure Call library leveraging Java Dynamic Proxies, CGLib, and the Java Native Interface.